NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATIONSSupport for your industry!
As a Not for Profit in Canada, you rely on strategic planning and implementation of your organization’s initiatives to reach your audience, so why add worrying about your accounting needs to your list of important things?
Here at 777Eccounting, we work hand-in-hand with NFPs to streamline their administrative process by giving them access to easy-to-use cloud-based accounting software. By outsourcing their administrative and accounting duties to 777Eccounting, NFPs can put more of their time into what really matters for them – sharing their initiatives with the public.
777Eccounting can help Not for Profit Organizations by:
- Streamlining the administrative process
- Automating data processing for quick and easy accounting
- Providing insightful financial information
- Supporting your team and offering a stress-free audit process
Interested in what our Not for Profit clients have to say about working with us? Check out this testimony below:
We moved our accounting operations to the Eccounting team several years ago and it has resulted in greater efficiency for our association with increased transparency and reporting capabilities. The Eccounting team does a great job of staying on top of all our financial transactions from monthly reporting to year-end audits and statements.Neil Moody
We work with Not for Profit Organizations in a variety of sectors. Here are some Not for Profits who currently work with our team of trusted accountants and bookkeepers:
- Business & Trades Associations (CHBA-BC, HAVAN, BCYCNA)
- Social Care and Welfare (Global Peace Alliance)
- Co-Operative Housing Societies (Habitat for Humanity)